“We’re seeing a need for accessing data in real time both from a clinical perspective and an operational perspective in and across the health care system…to provide insights on patient care as well as how we run the hospitals.” Peter Jones, Healthcare Industry Lead, Microsoft Canada
Download this free webinar from Andor Health and Microsoft.
Learn how to build a sustainable virtual health strategy, while transforming care collaboration with AI from:
- Joshua Briscoe MD, FACEP;
- Noel Khirsukhani, Chief Growth Officer, Andor Health; and
- Peter Jones, Healthcare Industry Lead, Microsoft Canada.
This team of healthcare and technology experts discuss how the ‘new normal’ in virtual healthcare is maturing and the strategies Canadian healthcare providers should be considering when configuring virtual visits beyond the video call.
This session explores perspectives from both clinicians and technologists when orchestrating sustainable virtual health strategies including configuring self-service scheduling, virtual waiting rooms, multi-specialist consultations and post visit follow-up.
As AI capabilities become the key differentiator in sustaining virtual care into the future, this webinar also focuses on how AI infused capabilities are powering virtual rounding, collaboration and communication between clinicians and the acceleration of time-to-treatment by:
- Empowering health care teams to collaborate and coordinate care in real-time
- Configuring and contextualizing secure access to patient health information through AI bots
- Reducing clinician burnout through automated patient workflows.
Watch the webinar here.